Getting it right for every child
At our nursery, each child
- is safe, nurtured, healthy and active
- is included and respected
- achieves their full potential and learns to be responsible
- is supported to participate in the decisions that affect them
Choosing a nursery is an emotive decision. At Broomhill Nursery we understand what is important to both parents and children, and our aim is to provide the perfect solution to any parent looking for childcare.
So, whether you are looking to return to work, moving to the area, or whether you just want your child to have the very best opportunities in life, come to The Broomhill Nursery and see how we can help.
Public Holidays 2015
Please note, the nursery will be closed for the following Bank Holidays
- Monday 28th September
- Wednesday 23rd December. After home time on this day we be closed until January 2016
The Broomhill Nursery Charity SC041484
We are indepted to Aberdeen University Students' Association for their continued, generous support of our charity, which was set up to provide financial help, via the family Health Visitor, to families with children under 5 years of age, living in Aberdeen City who are in a crisis situation. To find out more, or to donate, read here.