Getting it right for every child
At our nursery, each child
- is safe, nurtured, healthy and active
- is included and respected
- achieves their full potential and learns to be responsible
- is supported to participate in the decisions that affect them
Choosing a nursery is an emotive decision. At Broomhill Nursery we understand what is important to both parents and children, and our aim is to provide the perfect solution to any parent looking for childcare.
So, whether you are looking to return to work, moving to the area, or whether you just want your child to have the very best opportunities in life, come to The Broomhill Nursery and see how we can help.
Public Holidays 2013
Please note, the nursery will be closed for the following Bank Holidays
- Monday 8th July 2013
- Monday 23rd September 2013
- We close for Christmas on Monday 23rd December at (5.30pm Broomhill Road) and (6pm Fonthill and Cults) and reopen on Monday 6th January.